At Muddy Paws Cheesecake, we believe giving back to our community is an important part of our business. Below are some of the ways we like to get involved in our community!
Instead of selling the generic wrapping paper or candy bars for your next fundraiser, sell Cheesecake. Muddy Paws supports the community and has a great fundraising program - we regularly work with sports teams, schools, and youth groups. Contact us today for more information!
- Volunteer on the Advisory Board at Le Cordon Blue.
- National Cheesecake Day Large Scale Event Annually to Benefit STEP
- Volunteer Guest Chef and Donor at Perpectives Kids Café.
- Donor to over 700 local charities annually in form of gift certificates.
- Donation of Cheesecake and Volunteer at over six charity benefits/galas annually including St Jude, Humane Society, Tubman Family Alliance, and National Kidney Foundation, American Cancer Society, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and many others including over 50 animal rescues.
- Annual Holiday Open House which takes in 900 lbs of food/pet food for the Pet Project and 1200 Toys for Step Family Emergency. Also features local vendors and musicians. 30 years running.
- Artisan Market Pop-Up for Artists Sponsor and Founded by us: 2021-2023
- Sponsor Brave New Workshop 18 Years
- Listen To Your Mother Theatre Show Sponsor 5 years
- Sponsored Red Eye Theatre, OF SCARS, Duel of Design Competition, Taste of Chocolate, AdFed, and many elementary schools.
- Sponsor at several social media gatherings including: St Paul Tweetup, MN Bloggers Conference, MN Food Bloggers, Girls in Tech
- Sponsored Neighborhood Development Center Banquet for 20 year